We’re not fans of junk mail, cold calls or general misuse of personal data so we fully support the good things GDPR brings. Our aim is to work together with you to ensure you have complete control over personal data we store and how/if you would like to hear from our friendly marketeers whose aim it is to keep you informed about the wonderful world of cycling news, events, competitions and social activity surrounding Brandy Sport Station. We only store data for the purposes that are agreed with you and the reasons we use this data is to provide the best possible retail experience we can. We want to be a part of your cycling passion and we want you to be a part of ours. That’s it.
take your privacy very seriously. This privacy notice will inform you
as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website
brandysportstation.com ('our Website') (regardless of where you visit
from) and when you correspond with us by telephone, mail or otherwise.
It tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Important information and who we are
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Brandy Sport Station collects and processes your personal data through the use of our Website, including any data you may provide through our Website when you create an account on our Website, subscribe to our newsletter, make an online enquiry, place an order on our Website, fill in forms on our Website, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Website (if any), enter a competition, promotion or survey, provide us with feedback or report a problem with our Website and when you correspond with us by telephone, email or otherwise.
Our Website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
Who we are
Brandy Sport Station ('we', 'us', 'our') is a 'data controller' for the purposes of your personal data. This means that we determine the purpose and means of the processing of your personal data. You will find our contact details at the end of this notice (see below: 'How to contact us').
Personal data we collect about you
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
We collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, including in very limited circumstances sensitive health personal data. This may include:
- Full name;
- - Address;
- - Email address;
- - Telephone numbers (mobile and landline);
- - Job title;
- - Business name;
- - Name of your employer or the organisation you represent;
- - Marital status;
- - Date of birth;
- - Passport information;
- - CCTV footage;
- - Information relating to your purchase e.g. order number and price;
- - Technical information from when you visit our Website, including your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our Website;
- - Information about how you use our Website e.g. information about how you use our Website, products and services, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page;
- - Information about how you use our products and services;
- - Profile information, including any username, purchases or orders made by you and your preferences;
- - Your personal interests;
- - Marketing and communications information, including your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences; and
- - Information that you volunteer to us when you create an account on our Website, subscribe to our newsletter, make an online enquiry, place an order on our Website, fill in forms on our Website, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Website (if any), enter a competition, promotion or survey, provide us with feedback or report a problem with our Website and when you correspond with us by telephone, email or otherwise.
We also collect, use and share aggregated data, such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate the data about how you use our Website to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However if we combine or connect aggregated data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
If you do not provide personal data
For individual customers or suppliers, where we need to collect personal data to enter into a contract with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to enter the contract with you. This data may include your name and contact details. For individual customers, if you thereafter do not provide personal data we ask for which may include e.g. warranty related information, this may delay or prevent us from providing our products or services to you.
How your personal data is collected
Depending on the circumstances, we use different methods to collect personal data from and about you including:
Directly from you. You may give us your personal data by creating an account on our Website, subscribing to our newsletter, making an online enquiry, placing an order on our Website, filling in forms on our Website, participating in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Website (if any), entering a competition, promotion or survey, providing us with feedback or reporting a problem with our Website, or by corresponding with us by email, telephone or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you complete an online enquiry form.
Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our Website, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns.
Other sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties as set out below:
- From an employee or representative of the organisation for whom you work;
- Via our IT systems e.g. automated monitoring of our Website and other technical systems (such as our computer networks and connections), CCTV and access control systems, communications systems and email;
- From manufacturers (when dealing with e.g. warranty claims).
How and why we use your personal data
Under data protection law, we can only use your personal data if we have a proper reason for doing so, for example:
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- for the performance of our contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract;
- for our legitimate interests or those of a third party; or
- where you have given consent.
How long we keep your personal data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including;
- to respond to any questions, complaints or claims made by you or on your behalf;
- to show that we treated you fairly;
- to keep records required by law to comply with our legal obligations.
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this notice. Different retention periods apply for different types of personal data.
Keeping your personal data secure
We have put in place reasonable and appropriate security measures to endeavour to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed unlawfully. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to access it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
Our Website may, from time to time, include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy policies. When you leave our Website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so
How to complain
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you may raise about our use of your personal data. If you want to complain about how we have used your personal data, please email or write to us (see below: ‘How to contact us’). However, if we are not able to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Further information about how to make a complaint to the ICO can be found on the ICO website www.ico.org.uk.
Changes to this privacy notice
We may change this privacy notice from time to time and when we do so, we will inform you via our Website. If any changes are likely to have an adverse impact on your rights under data protection law, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify you of the changes in advance in writing or by alternative means.
Changes to your personal data
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current.
Please let us know if you change your name, address or any other personal detail.
Brandy Sport Station
Penggilingan No.8, Kec. Cakung, Kota Jakarta Timur,
DKI Jakarta 13940
Contact US :
Phone Number : (+62) 813-8463-7495
FAX : (+62) 813-8463-7495