2019 Specialized Turbo Levo Comp Carbon FSR Electric MTB
2019 Specialized Turbo Levo Comp Carbon FSR Electric Mountain Bike
Specialized's Turbo Levo Comp Carbon FSR 29" Electric Mountain Bike is one for those riders looking for even more fun out on the trails. Featuring all the performance features of the brand's top MTBs, but with the addition of a Specialized 2.1 Rx trail-tuned motor and 500Wh battery, you'll be getting up those climbs faster than ever before.
The FACT 9m carbon fibre chassis and M5 Premium aluminium rear-end make this bike strong, stiff and responsive, and the 29 Trail Geometry enhances stability and control. 150mm of travel front and rear will help soak up the effects of the roughest trails so you can ride faster in increased comfort. Built up with SRAM components in a 1x setup, shifting is reliable and precise across the wide-ranging cassette, and hydraulic disc brakes are sure to have you stopping fast in all conditions. With robust 29 inch wheels fitted with tubeless ready tyres, you can take advantage of the benefits of running lower tyre pressures, namely faster rolling, a smoother ride and a decreased risk of punctures.
- The Turbo Levo FSR frame is constructed with a FACT 9m carbon fibre chassis and an M5 Premium aluminium rear-end, making it not only lightweight but also stiff and responsive
- 29 Trail Geometry includes a low bottom bracket, lengthy top tube, and short chainstays
- Internal cable routing, including that of the Command Post IR, while the battery is fully integrated in the down tube, and the minimalist motor is mounted in a more secure, lighter way
- The custom Specialized 2.1 Rx Trail-tuned motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor
- This Turboâ€™s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 500Wh capacity
- SRAM Guide RE hydraulic disc brakes
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 9m Carbon with M5 alloy rear triangle, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
- FORK: FOX 34 Rhythm E-bike, GRIP damper, 29" Boostâ„¢, 150mm of travel
- STEM: Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM S700, single-click lever
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t
- CRANKSET: Praxis, 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm, 32T, custom steel
- FRONT WHEEL: Hub: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h | Spokes: DT Swiss Industry | Rim: Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- REAR WHEEL: Hub: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h | Spokes: DT Swiss Industry | Rim: Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTONÂ® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTONÂ® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L/XL: 150mm of travel
- MOTOR: Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal
- UI/REMOTE: Specialized TCU, 10-LED state of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/BluetoothÂ®, handlebar remote with walk-assist
- BATTERY: Turbo M2-500, fully integrated with rock guard, 500 Wh
- CHARGER: Custom charger, 42V4A with Rosenberger plug
- WIRING HARNESS: Custom Specialized wiring harness
- PEDALS: Specialized Dirt